Teach yourself the ultimate mindful craft of counted cross stitch with this complete cross stitch kit. The modern design is created with just one simple stitch (no fiddly quarter stitches or french knots!) and the blocks of colour and simple lines make the pattern super easy to follow.
- This kit is ideal for beginners with everything you need included in the box including high quality 14 count aida and DMC embroidery thread.
- The pattern chart is printed in a large format in both black and white and full colour with symbols making it easy to follow and mark off.
- Your threads are all pre-sorted on a card to keep you nice and organised whilst you stitch.
- If you're brand new to cross stitch, the illustrated 'Guide to Cross Stitch' booklet shows you everything from how to hoop up and how to use the thread to how to follow the pattern and how to make a cross stitch.
- If you're a cross stitch pro or looking to get back into it after a break, the contemporary design is so much fun to create and the included hoop becomes the frame, creating a wonderful gift.
- Switch off from the chaotic world outside your cosy sofa and get lost in the stitching, or give the complete kit as a gift to a craft loving friend.
- All of our kits are carefully packed by hand in our Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
Every kit contains:
14 count Aida fabric
Pre-sorted DMC thread
7” wooden embroidery hoop
Cross stitch needle
Illustrated ‘Guide to Cross Stitch’ booklet
Pattern chart in both colour and black & white
Beautiful gift box
You will also need:
A pair of small scissors or thread snips (take a look at our selection here!)
Tea and biscuits (optional!)
Hoop: 17.8cm / 7” in diameter
Finished design: 16cm in diameter