Message from Sincerely Louise:
Make your own Mini Hare Head
- The perfect Easter knitting project
- Florist wire keeps the ears springy
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Easy colour changes, there's no intarsia or fairisle
- Pattern includes the information to make both the mini and giant hare
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
FINISHED SIZE: 13cm x 20cm x 28cm (5in x 8in x 11in)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy - Intermediate, for knitters who know the basics. A photo tutorial has been included for sewing up and mounting the finished head to the board
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, SKP and K2tog) and mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old.
5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles not included.