Message from Sincerely Louise:
Make your own Mini Tiger Head
- One of my most striking designs to date, in fun size!
- For the confident knitter as this project uses intermediate colour changes
- Knitted on straight needles, so there's no working in the round
- Pattern includes the information to make both the orange and white tigers
- They're grrrrrrreat
- Find the Giant Tiger Head kit here.
WHITE TIGER: WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
ORANGE TIGER: WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
FINISHED SIZE: 35cm x 40cm x 30cm (14in x 16inx 12in)
5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles not included.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate, for the confident knitter. There’s colour changing, and a mix of carrying the yarn and intarsia is used.
STITCHES USED: Knit, Purl, increasing and decreasing (Kfb, K2tog and SKP), Intarsia colour work and carrying the yarn, mattress stitch for sewing up.
Yarn colours may vary slightly in real life to those pictured, depending on your screen display. WARNING: This is not a toy, and is not suitable for children under 13 years old