Message from Sincerely Louise:
The mini moose is knitted using Scheepjes Stone Washed XL. I chose this yarn as I loved the white strands running through it.
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- Pattern booklet - written in English
- A pair of 5mm (US 8) knitting needles (optional)
- 2 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Obsidian - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- 1 x 50g of Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Boulder Opal - 70% cotton, 30% acrylic
- A small amount of black yarn for embroidering the nostrils
- Sincerely Louise mini backing board
- 2 x 80cm (32in) strands of florist wire
- Plastic sewing needle
- 50g toy stuffing
- 2 x 12mm toy eyes and washers
- Sincerely Louise project bag
FINISHED SIZE: 24cm x 30cm x 26cm (9in x 12in x 10in)
SKILL LEVEL: This project is aimed at confident knitters as it uses intermediate knitting and sewing skills
STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog, SKP) and casting on and off at the beginning of the row.
Yarn colours may vary slightly to real life depending on your screen display.
Warning: this is not a toy and is not suitable for children under 13 years old. Kit contains small parts.
5mm (US 8) straight knitting needles not included.