From the makers of Bernina machines comes the Bernette B37: an affordable sewing machine with a wide range of features and impressive stitch quality
The Bernette 37 is a compact computerised model with simple operation and robust construction. It has many functions, such as the practical start/stop function that allows you to sew without using the foot pedal. You can also use the needle stop up/down function to decide whether the needle should stop in the fabric or up above it. This is a particular advantage when you want to sew corners and turn the fabric around the needle. With the Bernette 37 you can also adjust the sewing speed to suit your individual requirements and the type of material. The bright LED light helps ensure that your work surface is always well lit. The Bernette 37 is delivered with 5 presser feet (soles).
It is perfect for the beginner or experienced sewer.
- 50 different stitches (17 utility & stretch stitches, two darning stitches, 19 decorative stitches, five buttonholes and seven quilting stitches.)
- Perfect for sewing a variety of fabrics, including jersey. The 2 step presser foot allows for mastery over even thick layers of fabric.
- LCD display, enabling simple operation and viewing of settings.
- Foot control
- Zigzag foot (set on the machine)
- Satin stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot with slide
- Zipper foot
- Button sew-on foot
- Bobbin (x4) (1 set on the machine)
- Spool pin felt
- Needle set
- Second spool pin
- Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
- T screwdriver
- Spool disc (Small) (x1) (set on the machine)
- Spool disc (Large) (x1)
- Spool net
- Dust cover
We stock a range of machines in store, however, it may be necessary to order your machine from the manufacturer, in which case delivery will be subject to the manufacturers processing time. We will keep you informed of the progress of your order.